Okay. I’m a lemming. Jump!
10 Day Meme
Day 1 - Ten random facts about yourself
Day 2 - Nine things you do everyday
Day 3 - Eight things that annoy you
Day 4 - Seven fears/phobias
Day 5 - Six songs that you're addicted to
Day 6 - Five things you can't live without
Day 7 - Four memories you won't forget
Day 8 - Three words you can't go a day without
Day 9 - Two things you wish you could do
Day 10 - One person you can trust
Ten Random Facts:
1) I had never held a newborn or even been around a baby before a nurse deposited my three hour old twins in my arms. I’d never even changed a diaper!
2) I took a career aptitude test in 6th grade where I checked “Pastor/Nun/Religious Career” as a potential career. My parents were horrified that I wouldn’t get recruited by the right colleges. Turns out INFJs gravitate toward the priesthood or education/counselling. I still think I would have made a fabulous priest if I could have been non-denominational. I’m just glad I realized I was gay before jumping into Nun-hood.
3) Speaking of becoming a Nun – I seriously almost did take the plunge in high-school. Sister Monica urged me to go to college before making that choice. Sometimes I wonder what would have happened to me if I’d actually taken orders…
4) I live in the present so fully that sometimes I don’t plan ahead well, which is weird because I can be a very strategic thinker, but not in advance.
5) I’m a terrible procrastinator because I love the pressure of a deadline. But the older I get, the less I like it…. Habits are hard to break!
6) I want to write a novel when I finish grad school.
7) I have a soap fetish. But I hate fruity/Flowery scents. Jasmine is about the most flowery flower I can tolerate as a scent in my bath products.
8) I try to buy a magnet or a mug from every place we visit. And a Christmas ornament.
9) Maleficent will always be my favorite Disney villain.
10) I ended up marrying my first girlfriend. When you know, you know.